Saturday 13 January 2018

Challenge #362 'Something New'

Hi & welcome to our first challenge of 2018. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas & didn't get to drunk on New Year! We had a quiet one, which was great.

Anyhoos, as we had so many entries to our last challenge 'Christmas Time' I decided to do a Top 5, so in no particular order we have.....






huge congrats & thank you for taking the time to share you awesome creations with us.
Don't forget to snag you blog badge from the sidebar xx

I just want to say a quick thank you to all of you that enter our challenge, we love looking at your fabulous creations, so please keep joining us.....there will be (fingers crossed) a few surprise give a ways later in the year....so watch this space!!!!

Now for our first challenge of 2018, I hope you all had lots of time to play with your crafty stash, if you had new crafty stash, now is the opportunity to play with it, as our theme is....

SOMETHING NEW

baby, car, house, stash you see where I'm going with this!!

Lets see what the design team have made.....

Monika





Amy



Ema
busy being a grandma
come back soon chick we miss you xx

Helen



Cathy



Jo



Karen




Pat



Caz



Mags



Shell


Fabulous makes ladies, thank you xx

You have until, Friday 26th January to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT  xx






6 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 5, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations, Hazelxx

Craftdee said...

Thank you so much for my Top 5... I will display my badge with pride :-) Look forward to joining your challenges again this year, Donna x

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Je vous remercie d'avoir choisi ma carte dans le top 5.
Je suis ravie et je mets avec fierté le badge sur mon blog.
Félicitations aux autres créatrices sélectionnées.
A bientôt.
MaryannG

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 5.
I am delighted and I proudly put the badge on my blog.
Congratulations to other selected designers.
See you soon.
MaryannG

Jennifer said...

Wow, all the DT creations are really fabulous!

Jennifer. x

Craftdee said...

Hi, I just got a chance to do some "Blogging" and see that I have won a Top 3... I mean Top 5 :-)) Thanks so much - I will display my badge with pride, Donna xx